My Guide Website?
Tirana Walking Tour - Experience Tirana like a Local2 Reviews
Admire the modern architecture of Scanderbeg Square, Ministerial Buildings constructed during the 1930s, New Bazaar, Tirana Castle, Toptani Pedestrian Street, Enver Hoxha's Pyramid, and much more...
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berat: Osum Canyon and Bogove Waterfall Tour
- Tirana: Enjoy the Cape of Rodon and Wine Tasting
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- From Tirana: Durres & Kruja History and Local Food Day Trip
- Fom Tirana: Day tour of Shkodra and Lezha (Scutari & Lisus)
- Admire the architecture of Skanderbeg Square, a 1930s construction.
- Immerse in the local culture walking through Pazari i Ri and Pedestrian Street
- Learn about the communist era by visiting Enver Hoxha's Pyramid and Former Block
DescriptionYou will have the chance to admire the modern architecture of Scanderbeg Square, Ministerial Buildings constructed during the 1930s, visit the most recent and contemporary tourist destinations - the New Bazaar, Tirana Castle which is known as Kalaja e Tiranës, Toptani Pedestrian Street, the former communist dictator's museum - the Pyramid of Enver Hoxha, and much more... Later you will walk through the fanciest quarter in Tirana, accessing this area was prohibited to common people till the late 1980s. In the heart of this quarter, you will pass by and see the former Residence of Enver Hoxha. The meeting point and the endpoint are in front of the Scanderbeg Statue, in the city's central square, Scanderbeg Square.
IncludesProfessional Certified Guide in English Albanian Traditional Coffee at Pazari i Ri
- This tour will take place rain or shine.