My Guide Website?
E-biking across the border, from Ohrid.
Have you ever crossed the border on a bicycle? This is your chance to make a whole lap around lake Ohrid, while crossing the North-Macedonian and Albanian border 2 times!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Tirana: Prizren Guided Tour
- From Tirana: Pogradec, Drilon, and Tushemisht Day Tour
- Tirana: Enjoy the Cape of Rodon and Wine Tasting
- From Tirana: Komani Lake and Shala River Day Trip
- Shkodra from Tirana: Day Tour of castle, city & Skadar Lake
- Visit a second country during your holiday by e-bike.
- Encircle to whole lake of Ohrid and enjoy all the highlights in one day!
- E-bike without feeling exhausted when making over 94 kilometers!
DescriptionThe goal of this tour is to cycle around the lake of Ohrid, which is a distance of a whooping 94 km! Encountering a dozen different idyllic (fishing) villages, ancient historical remaining’s and pure nature. On the road many photo stops and breaks will be made, for example, in the National Park of Galicica, where you will have the chance to make astonishing pictures. Your adventure starts in the city of Ohrid at 09:00, where your e-bike and gear are waiting. Bike until you reach the border and arrive into the town of Pogradec, where you will take a break and enjoy your lunch. From Pogradec cycle back to North-Macedonia. After passing the border again, you will go via Struga to the starting point in Ohrid, where your transfer will bring you back to your accommodation.
IncludesEnglish speaking guide. Confirmation in max. 12 hours and pickup time. Transfer from accommodation to starting point and back. Bike rental and gear. Lunch box.
- By hot whether it’s recommended to use sunscreen and bring enough drinking water. The tempo of the tour depends on the condition of the group. During this trip you will need to present a valid ID card or a copy of your passport. While booking we will ask some passport information in advance, so we can prepare a quick and subtle passage. This tour is not possible in the month of august, due to busy traffic.