My Guide Website?
From Tirana: Gamti Mountain and Bovilla Lake Hiking Tour306 Reviews BEST SELLER
Explore Albania's impressive countryside on a hiking trip from Tirana. Enjoy a drive to the dam, hike to the balcony of Gamti Mountain, and take in Lake Bovilla's scenic views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berat: Osum Canyon and Bogove Waterfall Tour
- Tirana: Enjoy the Cape of Rodon and Wine Tasting
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- From Tirana: Durres & Kruja History and Local Food Day Trip
- Fom Tirana: Day tour of Shkodra and Lezha (Scutari & Lisus)
- Explore the nature around Tirana and Albania's countryside
- Admire sweeping views of the area surrounding the Bovilla Reservoir
- Take a hike around Gamti Mountain and reward yourself with the views
- Inspire your nature-loving side with dense forests and vibrant scenery
- Take amazing photos
DescriptionImmerse yourself in the breathtaking natural beauty of the Albanian countryside on a tour to Gamti Mountain and Lake Bovilla from Tirana. Enjoy round-trip transportation by air-conditioned vehicle. Begin your tour with pickup from your accommodation in the morning and set out on a scenic drive to Lake Bovilla. Discover the patterns of life in suburban Tirana as you pass through the city on your way to the countryside. As you approach Lake Bovilla, see the lake's impressive dam. Admire the lake's shimmering teal and turquoise waters, nestled at the base of Gamti Mountain. Head up to the hiking track to begin your ascent of the mountain, soaking up the nature atmosphere. After about 40 minutes of hiking, reach the balcony of the mountain and observe the expansive, rolling forest and hills stretching out before you. At your feet, gaze in wonder at the stunning views of Lake Bovilla. Breathe in the fresh mountain air on your cheeks in a setting of pure natural beauty. Pause to sip water and chat in the shadows of a mountain cave before descending the mountain along the same route. Once you've finished your hike, round off your trip by visiting the shore of the river and admire the unique, canyon-like scenery as you splash and paddle in the cool waters. Note: Swimming on the lake is available only from: May to September.
IncludesEnglish speaking tour guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Stairs fee Bottle of water
- This tour involves a moderate degree of physical exercise