My Guide Website?
Boat Cruise Viktor – Skadar Lake: Visit Karuč
Explore beautiful Lake Skadar and discover a hidden, old village of Karuč. Cruise through breathtaking nature, clear waters, narrow river channels and captivating sights untouched nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Tirana: Prizren Guided Tour
- From Tirana: Pogradec, Drilon, and Tushemisht Day Tour
- Tirana: Enjoy the Cape of Rodon and Wine Tasting
- From Tirana: Komani Lake and Shala River Day Trip
- Shkodra from Tirana: Day Tour of castle, city & Skadar Lake
- Savor in local wine, priganice with honey, homemade pies.
- Feel the spirit of past times preserved in the small fishing village of Karuč.
- Feel the spirit of the past time on Lesendro.
- Take a look of water lilies, water chestnuts, Skadar Dub, coastal reed, seagulls
DescriptionThe region of Lake Skadar is something that you have to visit and see, to really believe that such natural beauty really exists. Explore beautiful Lake Skadar and discover a hidden, old place of Karuč. Cruise through breathtaking nature, clear waters, narrow river channels and captivating sights untouched nature. In the surroundings of Lake Skadar there are a large number of villages with houses of authentic architecture, made of stone and wood with large terraces offering a magnificent view of the lake and the surrounding mountains and islands. On almost all the islands in Lake Skadar, there are monasteries or various forts and fortresses that bear witness to the turbulent Montenegrin history and its rulers and conquerors. Our local guide will complete your experience of these treasures. The experience of this cruise will simply enchant you - haunted ruins, with traces of a chapel. Observe different plants, birds, fish and animals. Feel the spirit of past times preserved in the fishing village-Karuč. Enjoy the unique Lesendro - a fortress built in the 18th century on a small island. Discover Lesendro trow stories of our local guide about its turbulent past and unique biodiversity. It will charm you with its unique appearance. Take a look at thousands of water lilies, water chestnuts, Skadar Dub, coastal reed, silvery seagulls, flocks of wild pigeons, little owls, white herons, wild animal... Some of which are on the list of endangered species. Take your time and explore the village. Feel the spirit of past times and untouched nature. In the meantime, pack your swimsuits, sunscreen and towels, because the warm lake water creates ideal conditions for swimming, while rest and sunbathing are excellent on one of the beaches along the lake.
IncludesSightseeing boat trip from Virpazar to Karuč. Safety equipment. Local guide will accompany you along the way. Trying local wine, priganice with honey, homemade pies. This cruise is for groups of at least tree peoples.
- During the summer, Montenegro has constant traffic jams, so be sure to plan your journey to Virpazar ahead. By arriving earlier, you avoid headaches over finding a parking spot for your car. Please note that the National park fee is not included in the price. It is mandatory to pay it upon arrival. It costs 5 euros per person (free for children under 15).