My Guide Website?
Boat Cruise Viktor – Panoramic Boat Tour to Kom Monastery1 Reviews
Explore the Kom Monastery-located on the small island, where the Crnojević River flows into Lake. It was built between 1415 and 1427. The oldest frescoes are from the second half of the 15th century.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Tirana: Prizren Guided Tour
- From Tirana: Pogradec, Drilon, and Tushemisht Day Tour
- Tirana: Enjoy the Cape of Rodon and Wine Tasting
- From Tirana: Komani Lake and Shala River Day Trip
- Shkodra from Tirana: Day Tour of castle, city & Skadar Lake
- Magnificent lake and visit the medieval monastery of Kom.
- Discover the hidden beauty of three islands decorated with 1000 of water lilies.
- Enjoy the unspoiled beauty, breathtaking scenery and sound.
- Take a swim in the fresh waters of Lake Skadar with beautiful views all around.
- Chance to explore this important symbols in Montenegro from the XV century.
DescriptionUnforgettable boat trip from Virpazar, located in the very heart of Lake Skadar. This is something that you have to visit and see, to really believe that such natural beauty really exists. Cruise near large number of villages with houses of authentic architecture, made of stone and wood with large terraces offering a magnificent view of the lake and the surrounding mountains and islands. Take a look to beauty of three islands decorated with thousands of water lilies, just before arriving at the medieval monastery of Kom, located on top of Odrin Hill. There is home to the best-preserved frescoes in the area. Immerse yourself in the sweet aroma of wild thyme during your 30-minute visit. Our local guide will complete your experience of this treasures. Admire Lessandro - a fortress built in the 18th century on a small island. It will charm you with its unique appearance.Take a look at water chestnuts, Skadar Dub, water lilies, coastal reed, silvery seagulls, flocks of wild pigeons, little owls, white herons, wild animal... Some of which are on the list of endangered species. During the return, enjoy a refreshing swim in the water of Lake Skadar and the untouched nature that surrounds you. In the meantime, pack your swimsuits, sunscreen and towels, because the warm lake water creates ideal conditions for swimming, while rest and sunbathing are excellent on one of the beaches along the lake.
IncludesSightseeing boat trip from Virpazar to Kom Monastery. Panoramic sightseeing of Skadar lake. Safety equipment. Local guide will accompany you along the way. Trying local wine. This cruises is for groups of at least two people.
- Please note that we don't provide lunch or meals during the tour. You're welcome to bring your own food or eat out before/after the tour. However, if you'd like us to organise your meal for you, please contact us by e-mail at least a few days before the tour. The tour is organized for a group, but a private tour can also be organized. Bring your: Swimwear, Towel, Sunscreen.