My Guide Website?
Vlorë: Speedboat Trip to Grama Bay w/ Snorkeling & Swimming1 Reviews
Experience a refreshing getaway from bustling beaches, as you explore the Karaburun Peninsula's hidden treasures on a full-day speedboat trip. Dive into the azure waters, snorkel in marine wonders, and bask in the sun's warmth for a truly enjoyable day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Fom Tirana: Day tour of Shkodra and Lezha (Scutari & Lisus)
- From Tirana: Pellumbas Cave and Erzeni Canyon Hiking Tour
- From Tirana: Berat Full-Day Tour
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Berat | History & Local Food
- Discover the amazing Karaburun Penisula
- Enjoy the cristal water of Grama Bay
- Explore the Haxhi Ali Cave, Dafina Cave and Blue Cave
DescriptionFull day speedboat trip to Grama Bay is a 360-degree journey of the Karaburun peninsula. The departure time is at 9:00, at the Tourist Port of Vlora, where you will meet the guide, who will spend the whole day with you, telling you about the history, the fauna, and the flora of the beaches you will visit and certainly curious and amusing anecdotes. First, we visit Haxhi Ali cave, the journey to the cave takes about 30-40 minutes, we enter the cave where you can dive, snorkel and explore the cave. Will continue the ride, we will stop at Dafina Bay, a virgin bay where we will have the opportunity to see the wilderness of the Karaburun peninsula, also, just next to the beach, we will visit Dafina cave. We will stay in Dafina Bay to snorkel and swim in the crystal clear waters and drinks and snacks will be served. The journey will carry on and stop in Bristan Bay, English Bay, Skalome Bay, and Petruni Bay (or Lovizi Bay) where we will visit the amazing Blue Cave, all the beaches are beautiful, wild, and virgin with crystal clear water perfect places for snorkeling and diving. The last destination is Grama Bay, with a perfect combination of mountain and sea, here we will stay for about 2 hours and you can relax, dive, snorkel, and swim exploring the clear water and deep blue sea, it will be an amazing experience. Together with the Guide, you can also take a 20-minute hike up the mountain to enjoy an incredible view of the bay. Back off will jump on board and enjoy the way back along the Ionian Sea and the cliffs of Karaburun Peninsula.
IncludesComplimentary drinks and snacks are included as you enjoy the views of the cliffs, caves, and hidden bays that line the coast, including Haxhi Ali Cave, Dafina Cave, Blue Cave, and Grama Bay. Enjoy the time to swim, dive and spot marine life, with snorkel masks free of charge. Meeting Point and drop off at Vlora Touristic Port (Hotel Bologna).
- This tour may be canceled due to bad weather and/or rough sea conditions, as well as if we don't reach the minimum number of participants for the departure. You will walk along a dirt road, it is advisable to have closed shoes, sneakers, or outdoor sandals.