My Guide Website?
Vlore: Private Speedboat Tour to Sazan-Karaburun Marine Park1 Reviews
Explore the charm of Sazan Island full of history and pristine nature. Swim and snorkel into the wonders of Haxhi Ali cave and hidden gems. Enjoy the coastal bliss of azure water of St.Vasil Beach!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Tirana: Prizren Guided Tour
- From Tirana: Pogradec, Drilon, and Tushemisht Day Tour
- Tirana: Enjoy the Cape of Rodon and Wine Tasting
- From Tirana: Komani Lake and Shala River Day Trip
- Shkodra from Tirana: Day Tour of castle, city & Skadar Lake
- Discover the wild nature and hidden gems
- Explore wild beaches with blue crystal waters
- Meet the underwater world of Sazan Karaburun
- Marvel at the magnificent pristine nature of Sazan island
DescriptionThe Sazan Karaburun National Marine Park is a marine park in the Vlore County of southwestern Albania. Explore and have a wonderful experience both the boundaries of the Peninsula of Karaburun and the Island of Sazan. Enjoy the vast array of landforms, including mountains, caves, island, bays, cliffs, beaches, and rocky coasts. First, we visit the Sazan island where you will stay for 1 hour, which you can decide how to spend it, staying on the beach of the island or visiting the old inhabited part of Sazan Island, strategically fortified during the communism time with military bases, bunkers and underground tunnels. Even the Italians have left their architectural traces on this island during the Italian occupation with residential, military buildings and even entertainment building such as cinemas or theater. Then we head to Haxhi Ali cave where we stay for 20 min. Here you can do some swimming and diving in the underwater world. You will explore this cave made by nature with amazing colors and wild shapes full of wonderful stalactites. But the excitement doesn't end there, after the visit to the Haxhi Ali cave we head to the beautiful beach of Karaburun peninsula, where you will spend the rest of your free time by swimming and snorkeling into blue crystal and refreshment waters on this wild beach . Once we are at Karaburn beach, you can access to the small and wonderful bay of St. Koli by walking for 10 min. This bay is made of two small pebble wild beaches with blue crystal waters and amazing underwater world. In the end, get back to the meeting point. An adventure awaits reserve your spot today.
IncludesAll Fees and Taxes Tour guide Drinks
- Private Tours,can be canceled by our company only due to bad weather and bad sea conditions.