My Guide Website?
Vlore: Dafina Cave & Haxhi Ali Cave Speedboat Guided Tour6 Reviews
Explore the wild nature of Karaburun peninsula on this small group tour from Vlore by speedboat. Swim and snorkel in blue crystal waters with amazing underwater world. Relax on pristine wild beaches.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Tirana: Prizren Guided Tour
- From Tirana: Pogradec, Drilon, and Tushemisht Day Tour
- Tirana: Enjoy the Cape of Rodon and Wine Tasting
- From Tirana: Komani Lake and Shala River Day Trip
- Shkodra from Tirana: Day Tour of castle, city & Skadar Lake
- Explore underwater world
- Swim and snorkel in the wild beaches and natural caves
- Admire the beautiful and wild nature of Karaburun Peninsula
- Get into blue crystal waters of wild beach of Dafina Bay
- Discover hidden gems on a pristine nature
DescriptionFirst we visit the cave of Haxhi Ali. The journey to the cave takes about 30-40 minutes, we go inside the cave where we stay for about 20 minutes where you can swim, snorkel and admire the cave's beautiful wild nature full of colors and colorful underwater world. After the visit to the cave, we head towards the magical beach of Dafina bay. Where you will enjoy the blue crystal and refreshment water of Dafina bay by swimming and snorkeling. You will also visit and explore the fabulous Dafina cave as well full of magic colors and amazing wild shapes created perfectly by nature. We will stay on Dafina bay for 1 hour. But the excitement doesn't end there. We will get into the untamed nature of the Karaburun peninsula and visit the wild bay of Bristan. Where you will stay for 30 minutes to enjoy the blue, crystal and refreshment waters that the beach of Bristan offers and explore the area around the bay fortified during communism time with bunkers and underground tunnels. Then we head to Karaburun beach along the way we will also pass by wild and untamed places like Pigeons cave or Boat bay with a short stop . You will spend your free time at Karaburun beach where you can explore the area around and have a break time to relax on the beach.You can also visit St.Koli bay made by two small wild beaches with blue crystal waters and pristine nature, by walking only for 10 min from Karaburun beach. As this wonderful adventure comes to an end, we return to the meeting point in the city of Vlora. Book your experience now for an encounter with the beauty of Karaburun peninsula, combining exploration and adventure.
IncludesSnorkeling equipment All Fees and Taxes Free Drinks Tour guide
- This Tour can be canceled by our company; Due to bad weather and bad sea conditions. For reasons of not meeting the minimum number of travelers, which is at least 6 person. In both cases you can reschedule your tour or get a full refund.