Skadar Lake: Half-day Cruise Tour - the River of Crnojević3 Reviews
Explore Skadar lake, especially the area of small fisherman's village the river of Crnojević along with the breathtaking fjord Pavlova strana.
- Cruise through the water lily carpets situated around the three islands
- See the famous breathtaking fjord Pavlova Strana
- Observe a diverse number of birds
- Swim in fresh water of Skadar lake, with amazing sights all around
- Visit the small fisherman's village - River of Crnojević
DescriptionFirst, you will cruise towards the 18th Century fortress of Lesendro. You will see breathtaking scenery with birds, especially cormorants and seagulls, but if you are lucky enough you will get to see pelicans as well, they love drying their wings on top of her walls, with the beautiful mountain of Vranjina and light blue sky in the backgrounds. After cruising near the fortress of Lesendro you will proceed inside the small and narrow channels that are surrounded by, as we like to call them, carpets of water lily flowers and reeds. This area is often called the 'safari' part of the lake. In this area if you are lucky enough, you will have the chance to even see some nests and baby birds. The boat will then cruise around three beautiful islands - Small Cakovica, Big Cakovica, and Lipovnjak. The boat will than proceed inside the breathtaking fjord Pavlova Strana, which is considered to be the most beautiful place on Skadar lake. It will lead you to an old fisherman's village called the river of Crnojević. Over there you will have around an hour to explore the village. On the way back the boat will stop at a place surrounded by open water and rough coast and you will have extra time provided for swimming, so be sure to bring your swimsuit.
IncludesCruise Refreshments (Bottled water, juices) Local wine Homemade doughnuts Local guide Safety equipment Transport to and from Virpazar Entrance to the National Park tickets (4 euros per adult)
- The group tour starts at a fixed time. For the private tour, the tour operator will contact you to arrange the exact departure - the last possible departure is at 1:00PM
- Please bring swimsuits and towels
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY