My Guide Website?
From Vlore: Grama Bay Caves & Beaches Speedboat Guided Tour19 Reviews
Experience the incredible natural landscape of Grama Bay on this full-day guided tour. Explore the natural caves and sandy beaches. Snorkel and discover Grama Bay's impressive underwater world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Tirana: Prizren Guided Tour
- From Tirana: Pogradec, Drilon, and Tushemisht Day Tour
- Tirana: Enjoy the Cape of Rodon and Wine Tasting
- From Tirana: Komani Lake and Shala River Day Trip
- Shkodra from Tirana: Day Tour of castle, city & Skadar Lake
- Explore wild places of Karaburun Peninsula
- Snorkel into a magic underwater world
- Admire the wonderful nature full of caves and beaches with crystal blue waters
- Discover the hidden gems of the peninsula
- Marvel at the pristine natural caves full of magical colors
DescriptionFirst we visit the cave of Haxhi Ali. The trip to the cave takes about 30-40 minutes. We enter the cave where we stay for about 20 minutes where you can swim, explore and admire the beautiful nature of Haxhi Ali cave. After the visit to the cave, we head towards the magical beach of Dafina bay. By enjoying the deep blue and crystal water of Dafina bay, you also will have the opportunity to visit and explore the fabulous Dafina cave as well full of magic colors and amazing underwater world. We stay on Dafina bay for 1 hour. Then we continue our tour to Bristan bay. A wild and quiet beach where you will stay for a swim, snorkel and enjoy the crystal waters that this bay offers with his pristine nature. Then we head towards the Secret canyon where we will stay for about 20 minutes to explore the canyon and his wild nature. Once in the Secret canyon you will have the opportunity to swim,snorkel and explore in the underwater world of the Seal cave. But the excitement doesn't end there,as we head towards the Englishman bay. Where you will have the opportunity to dive and explore this wonderful and well hidden gem with a great history. After we finish our visit to Englishman bay. We head straight to the wonderful bay of Lloviz made by an amazing pebble and white sand beach with blue crystal waters adorned with the magical Blue cave. A visit to the Blue cave full of azure colors and wild shapes created by the nature, will add another amazing moment to your experience . The adventure ends in the wonders of Grama bay, where diving, swimming in the crystal blue waters that weave with wild nature will be a memory experience. For a stunning landscape of the Grama bay we will have to hike up in the hill for about 20 minutes. Its not at all a difficult terrain. In the end we return to the starting point in the city of Vlora. During this tour, you will have the opportunity to see and visit the wild and amazing nature of the Karaburun peninsula full of massive rocks, lot of natural caves and wild, magical beaches,Also enjoy it's magical underwater world. Book now and immerse yourself in this unforgettable experience.
IncludesSpeedboat tour Snorkel equipment Tour guide Drinks
- This tour may be canceled due to bad weather and bad sea conditions For reasons of not meeting the minimum number of travelers, which is at least 6 persons In both cases, you can reschedule your tour or get a full refund