My Guide Website?
From Virpazar: Lake Skadar Scenic Boat Trip in Nature6 Reviews
Drift alongside water lilies and beautiful wildlife on a relaxing boat trip on Lake Skadar from Virpazar. Enjoy the stunning scenery of the national park and take the chance to swim around the boat.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berat: Osum Canyon and Bogove Waterfall Tour
- Tirana: Enjoy the Cape of Rodon and Wine Tasting
- From Tirana or Durres: Private Transfer to Budva & Kotor
- From Tirana: Durres & Kruja History and Local Food Day Trip
- Fom Tirana: Day tour of Shkodra and Lezha (Scutari & Lisus)
- Enjoy watching different types of birds
- See Fort Lesendro: the Key of Skadar Lake
- Experience going through small channels surrounded by water lilies and reed
- Take a refreshing swim in the Lake from the boat
DescriptionFrom Virpazar, you begin your cruise on Skadar Lake, the largest lake on Balkan. Going through the river that is rich with reeds, you will reach an open lake. Soon, you will pass close to the fortress Lesendro - the Key of Skadar Lake, built in the 18th century. The lush vegetation of the lake is a real decoration of National Park, which you will get to enjoy when you reach delta of river Moraca. This is also a bird reserve with plenty of bird species flying around. Next, you will go through small narrow channels to reach more beautiful nature and go around few islands to get to the open lake, where you can enjoy some free time to swim from the boat. After the swim, take your time to refresh with drink onboard. Returning to the Virpazar at the end of the tour.
IncludesDrinks Safety equipment English-speaking guide
- This tour won't take place in extreme bad weather. The entrance to National Park is not included in the price (5 Euro per person)