My Guide Website?
From Virpazar: Lake Skadar Cruise and Crnojevića River88 Reviews
Travel along the waters of Lake Skadar and explore its beauty on a sightseeing boat tour. Find yourself in the heart of the Pavlova Strana Fjord and enjoy unique views that can't be seen from the shore.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel along the fresh waters of Lake Skadar and explore its wild beauty
- Observe birds as they soar through the sky or dive deep to catch their prey
- Navigate through the heart of the picturesque fjord Pavlova Strana
- Enjoy the delicious local wine, rakija and various appetizers offered onboard
- Dive into the deep-blue waters of the lake for a refreshing swim
DescriptionThe Lake Skadar region is home to some of the most mesmerizing sights that one should not miss when visiting Montenegro. Among them, the Pavlova Strana Viewpoint stands out as the most beautiful view in the entire country, offering a breathtaking panoramic vista that leaves you in awe. To experience this stunning scenery from the Crnojevica River meander and get a closer view of this natural wonder, join us on our 4-hour sightseeing boat tour today! Grab your opportunity to take a refreshing swim in one of Europe's largest lakes. Gaze upon the view of green water lily fields, and listen to the fascinating stories about the area that your guide will share. Catch a glimpse of centuries-old fortress Lesendro as you approach the three islands, and feel the Amazonian vibe in the middle of Montenegro. Taste the wine from Montenegro's famous wine cellar along with local delicacies, as you take in the view of all the beautiful corners of Crnojevica River. Your adventure begins in Virpazar, a charming fishing village located on the shores of Lake Skadar. This idyllic location is just a short half-hour drive from Montenegro's capital, Podgorica, and offers easy access to the lake. Once you arrive at the meeting point, the local tour operator will check your vouchers and explain how to pay the National Park fee. After that, you're all set to board!
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Sightseeing boat tour with Wi-Fi onboard Map with stories from the Lake Skadar area Regional wine, rakija, juice, and water Local olives, cheese, honey, and priganice (traditional pastry) Life vests
- Please note that this tour is subject to cancellation due to weather conditions. In the event of heavy rains or high winds, we will either reschedule your reservation or issue a full refund.