My Guide Website?
From Tirana: Vjosa River Rafting and Hiking 2-Day Trip
Raft through the river and trek across the mountains on this 2-day tour around the small city of Permet. Explore the natural beauty of South Albania, the thermal baths of Benja, and the region's rich heritage.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get your blood pumping as you ride the rough waves on the Vjosa River
- See the contrast between life in small villages and big cities in Albania
- Enjoy traditional foods with two picnic lunches and dinner in your hotel
- Tour the ancient streets of Permet, Lipe, and Leuse and learn about local heritage
- Pause to admire the stunning natural surroundings on your morning hike
DescriptionEmbark on a journey through the wild terrain of Permet, in Albania’s scenic south. Get picked up in Tirana for a tour of the peaks, valleys, and hidden gems lying along the Vjosa River. Go rafting in wild waters, fill up on local cuisine, and spend the night in a hotel while soaking up the culture. Once you arrive and settle in Permet, head straight to the river for a quick rafting lesson before taking on Vjosa. Get ready for an adrenaline rush while sailing in the wild streams and canyons. Rest up with a riverside picnic lunch and admire the lush green views of the treasured region. Enjoy dinner at the hotel, and take some time to wander the rustic streets before turning in for the night. On day 2, rise early for a tour of the lesser-known spots in Permet, followed by a picturesque hike. Visit the villages of Lipe and Leuse, with 14th century Greek Orthodox churches and monasteries. Relax on your ride back to Tirana, and reminisce about your tour through this untamed paradise.
IncludesTransport between Tirana and Permet Hotel in Permet for one night Hotel breakfast Lunch on both days Dinner on the first day Rafting equipment
- The Vjosa River is categorized for II-III level rafting (fast flowing waters with small waves)