My Guide Website?
From Tirana: Guided Group Tour of Kruja and Sari Salltik
Join our group tour to explore the Medieval, Albanian Stronghold of Kruja. A perfect historical & Cultural tour for all solo travelers who are looking at meeting you people and traveling on a budget.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Tirana: Prizren Guided Tour
- From Tirana: Pogradec, Drilon, and Tushemisht Day Tour
- Tirana: Enjoy the Cape of Rodon and Wine Tasting
- From Tirana: Komani Lake and Shala River Day Trip
- Shkodra from Tirana: Day Tour of castle, city & Skadar Lake
- Peefect for solo travelers to travel comfortly on a budget in a guided tour
- Fully guided tour, from a professional and licensed tour guide.
- Small groups, for a better understanding and more enjoyable experience
- Comfortable vehicles, and included entry admission
DescriptionBe ready to leave Tirana at 8:30 and in less than 1-hour drive we will reach the City of Kruja. The first stop will be, the Traditional Bazaar of Kruja. It resembles an old carnival where friendly locals invite you to have a look at their handicrafts. It is a vibrant mosaic of traditional motives, colors, and warm hospitality. We will be welcomed in a local family Bar for a short break where we will have the chance to see how the locals have made their life in years. We will make our way uphill, toward the Castle of Kruja. It is the Stronghold Symbol of the Albanian Resistance during the Ottoman Invasion. The 25-year war was successfully led by the Albanian National Hero Gjergj Kastrioti Skenderbeu. The same castle has been the center of the first Albanian state, “Principata e Arberit”, since the XII Century. On our tour of the castle, we will be able to visit some of the Bektashi Tekke, Turkish Hamman, the Ethnographic Museum, and the Museum of Scanderbeg. Dedicated to the glorious figure of Skanderbeg, this museum sends us back in history, and through historical dates and facts, we will try to understand the importance of his figure. Built in the Albanian Communist Days this museum is also influenced and indoctrinated by the dictated style of the Communist Party. For those who like a mystic, holy places the Sari Saltic Cave is the place to be. Since the 14th century, it has been a place where thousands of pilgrims do their rituals. There are plenty of histories and miracles that show its power but have only one way to feel it, visiting. Return to Tirana.
IncludesHotel Pick up in Tirana Comfortable AC vehicle Professional tour guide Entry Tickets Hotel Drop off in Tirana / Airport
- Please note that this is not a private tour and a minimum of 2 Participants is needed for departure. We will confirm the departure 2 days before.