My Guide Website?
From Lefkada: Private Tour to Albania's Butrint & Saranda1 Reviews
Experience Albania in a day! Travel back in history with a visit to UNESCO's Butrint, a town with occupation dating from 50,000 B.C. Roam the streets of Saranda or visit Blue Eye natural springs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the famous Albanian rope ferry
- Travel back in hostory in Butrint Archaeological park
- Roam the streets of Saranda
- Or see the bluest blue waters in Blue Eye National park
DescriptionExperience the most unique 'ferry' adventure in Europe and try not to worry about your life too much while doing so. Explore the ancient Butrint, a rare combination of archaeology and nature and try not to be too jealous about the lifestyle people had 2000 years ago. Option of: - Free roam in the streets of Saranda and try not to question why there are handmade socks being sold next to an ancient Greek ruin. OR - Visit Blue Eye - an iconic natural phenomenon, this water spring will unlock your inner nature explorer with its crystal waters and jungle-like surroundings! Upon booking, please state your choice of destination between Saranda and Blue eye.
IncludesPrivate tour guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Private transportation Entry tickets to Butrint National park OR Blue Eye spring Bottled water
- Customers must choose between free time in Saranda or visit to Blue Eye springs. This tour crosses a country border. Customers are responsible for providing the necessary documents (ID/passport/Visas). If customers fail to provide the necessary documents, they will be returned to their pickup location with no refund.