My Guide Website?
Escape from Tirana, Kruja Castle-Shkopeti Lake, Boat Trip1 Reviews
One day trip to Kruja and Shkopeti Lake. A fantastic adventure in Kruja, feeling Albanian Vibes and History, followed by a serene lakeside retreat at Shkopeti Lake. Panoramic view and traditional food
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the Kruja Castle and Old Bazaar
- Visiting the Gjergj Kastrioti, Scanderbeg Museum
- Boat Trip at Shkopeti Lake
- Visiting the Old Bridge of Mati River
- Traditional Food at the Locals Restaurants
DescriptionWe start the trip after we consume our breakfast in our stays. Throught the trio we have the opportunity to pass throught the Beautiful and historic Kruja Castle. There we will visit the Museum of Albanians National Hero 'Gjergj Kastrioti, Scanderbeg'. From the castle we will enjoy an amazing view of Adriatic Sea and beautiful Lagoons. After the castle is the time to get lost in the Old Baazar, traditonal costumes, music instruments and a lot of colours create a beautiful and lovely atmosphere. Aftet the Bazaar it's time to visit the Shkopeti Lake, a beautiful piece of nature where landscapes creates an amazing and relaxing panorama. The water of the lake, the light breeze and the relaxing view are all you will need to spend an unforgettable day. The food of the locals is so traditonal where we can choose some of varieties of home dishes. Also we have fish from the lake or other meat specialities. After we eat its optional to have a boat trip throught the lake , very beautiful and amazing views. With some unforgettable memories and with happines in our souls it's time to come back to Tirana. End of the Journey.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transport and Road Taxes Kruja Castle Tickets Guide throught all the Journey Tourist taxes
- The trip is a mix of history and the nature, everybody can find himself into this one day trip adventure. We suggest you to take cash as the metod of payment, In Albania is the most used and common way of paying. The boat trip is optional, the price varies to the number of participants. If you are more than 6-7 persons the price will not be more than 10 euro per person. The trip take place rain or shine. The pick-up in Tirana (city area) is free and included, for other areas or cites you must contact the office numbers for a preferencial price.