My Guide Website?
Daily tour to Shala River2 Reviews
The Shalë is a river flowing inside the Albanian Alps in northern Albania. Its source is in the Albanian Alps, near the village of Theth, close to the border with Montenegro.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Fom Tirana: Day tour of Shkodra and Lezha (Scutari & Lisus)
- From Tirana: Pellumbas Cave and Erzeni Canyon Hiking Tour
- From Tirana: Berat Full-Day Tour
- Virpazar: Lake Skadar Private Wildlife Cruise & Wine Tasting
- Berat | History & Local Food
- Take the ferry and enjoy the nature
- Find out why the place is called 'The Thailand of Albania'
- Explore the Shala Valley