Budva: Tirana Day Trip with Return Transportation
Discover the highlights of Tirana on a day trip from Budva. Wander through the city center and see the influences of Ottoman and Communist-era architecture. Learn about the city’s history at the National History Museum and Bunk'Art.
- Explore Albania's capital on a day trip from Budva
- Learn about the traumatic events during the Communist-era at Bunk’Art 2
- See reminders from Tirana's Ottoman past including the Et’hem Bey Mosque
- Visit the central plaza of Scanderbeg Square and get acquainted with its history
DescriptionFollowing a morning pickup from your accommodation in Budva, relax onboard a comfortable vehicle on your way to Tirana. Once you arrive, your first stop will be Scanderbeg Square, the central plaza in Tirana. Get acquainted with the history of the Scanderbeg Square, named after the Albanian national hero Gjergj Kastrioti Skënderbeu. From here, you’ll see the Turkish-style Et’hem Bey Mosque, one of the reminders of the city’s Ottoman past. Next, head over to the National History Museum of Albania to learn about the history of Albanians. Continue on your walk to Bunk'Art, a former bunker built to protect the Hoxha regime and, in recent times, converted into a contemporary art museum and cultural center. Learn about how people lived under the regime and the historical events connected to it. After a day of sightseeing, return to Budva where your driver will drop you off at your accommodation.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Hotel pickup and drop-off in Budva Entry fees to National Museum and Bunk'Art Gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability