Budva: Day Trip to Shkoder
Travel into Albania from Budva. Once over the border, visit the historical city of Shkodra, including its impressive castle and museum.
- Learn the story of Rozafa Castle
- Visit the beautiful Shkodra
- Travel in a comfortable vehicle
- Discover the history of one of the oldest cities in Albania
DescriptionYour journey begins from your hotel in Budva, from where you travel towards the border control that separates Montenegro and Albania. Once having crossed the border, continue towards Shkoder where you visit the Rozafa Castle. Following your tour of the castle, make a visit to the museum. This museum sheds light on every stone and ruin that you have visited and observed so far on your tour. Any questions you might have had throughout the tour of the castle will be answered there, and in addition to the story of the castle, the museum showcases artifacts from the Hellenistic and medieval periods up until World War I. You then move on to see the famous pedestrian road of Shkoder. Following your tour of Shkoder, your tour concludes as your guide drives you back to your hotel in Budva.
IncludesGuide Transportation Entrance fees
- • Confirmation will be received at time of booking • Children must be accompanied by an adult • Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability