My Guide Website?
Berat: Car Tour to Roshnik Village with Wine Tasting
Discover the charm of the hillside village of Roshnik on this car tour from Berat. Take a stroll through the vineyards and taste locally produced wine and raki paired with some regional specialties.
- Soak up the tranquility of in the small hillside village of Roshnik
- Delight your palate with a guided wine and raki tasting experience
- Savor local flavors with pairing of dried dates, cheese and seasonal items
- Discover the local winemaking and raki-making process from the producer
- Travel aboard a comfortable, spacious, and air-conditioned car or van
DescriptionGet out of Berat and drive through the lush Albanian countryside on this car tour to Roshnik. Visit a family-owned wine and raki producer to sample a selection of their products. Try some delectable foods that are freshly-produced in this region. Meet your guide at a centrally-located meeting point in Berat and hop aboard a spacious and airconditioned car. Sit back and relax on the drive through verdant hills on the way to the village of Roshnik. Admire the old stone houses in the village and stop at the Fiska family's business. Hear about the process of crafting Albanian wine and uncover the secrets to producing raki straight from the producer. Savor wines and raki paired with seasonal goods, dried figs, and cheeses. Head out for a walk through the vineyard and learn about the different types of grapes that are cultivated in this region. Hear about other crops that are cultivated locally. Return to the meeting point at the end of the tour.
IncludesGuide Car transportation Local snacks Wine tasting
ExcludesHotel pickup and drop-off
- This tour takes place rain or shine