My Guide Website?
Around the lake Albania from Ohrid.
Don’t miss anything of the lake of Ohrid and make a whole lap, while enriching your holiday with a visitation of a second country: Albania.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Albania:If youʻre booking your trip to Albania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Tirana: Prizren Guided Tour
- From Tirana: Pogradec, Drilon, and Tushemisht Day Tour
- Tirana: Enjoy the Cape of Rodon and Wine Tasting
- From Tirana: Komani Lake and Shala River Day Trip
- Shkodra from Tirana: Day Tour of castle, city & Skadar Lake
- Try homemade products in the local Albanian market.
- Go back in time and adore the prehistorical settlement of Lin.
- Tackle all highlights around the lake in 1 day!
- Child & senior discount!
DescriptionWhy not visit an extra country during your holiday? Until not so long ago, it was impossible to visit Albania because of a strict communistic regime. It was even called the “North Korea” of Europe. However nowadays, the country is liberated, you will have the opportunity to see the differences between the neighbors, North Macedonia and Albania. Trace the visible remaining’s of the dictatorship that ruled Albania together. By bus you will be brought to the city of Pogradec and take a coffee break before exploring the city further. Afterwards you will enjoy a lunch and further your journey towards the idyllic fishing village of Lin. Active yourself with a short walk in the nature surrounding this village. Afterwards travel back to North Macedonia via the other side of the lade and make a last stop in the city of Struga. Here you will see the forming of the river “the Black Drim”. Interesting note: While making a whole lap around the lake of Ohrid, be aware how the colors of the water changes while driving.
IncludesEnglish- or Dutch-speaking guide. (depends on request) NOTE: Dutch-speaking guide is only available between 23.05 - 30.09 on Saturdays. Transfer from accommodation and back. Transportation in a comfortable coach. Lunch Confirmation in max. 12 hours and pickup time.
- During this trip you will need to present a valid ID card or a copy of your passport. Kindly wear comfortable shoes. By hot whether it’s recommended to use sunscreen and bring enough drinking water. While booking we will ask some passport information in advance, so we can prepare a quick and subtle passage at the border. NOTE: Albania grants 90 days visa for all Schengen Annex ll countries, with a couple of exceptions. For more information use the following link or feel free to call / WhatsApp or mail us. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_requirements_for_Albanian_citizens Please inform our tour guide during the trip if you have any kind of allergies or diets. The transportation could be in a van or coach / bus, this depends on the amount of people.