My Guide Website?
- Explore islands protected by UNESCO
- Swim in the open lake from the boat
- Admire many rare birds whilst passing by carpets of lotus flowers
- Experience moments of fun and leisure with familiy or friends
- Hear fascinating facts about Montenegrin history and culture from your local guide
DescriptionYour 2-hour tour begins in Virpazar from where you will travel through the river channel surrounded by lotus flowers and cane before reaching the open lake. Throughout your boat tour, explore islands which are protected by UNESCO, fishing villages, and hidden passages, among other attractions. Skadar Lake is a treasure trove for a large number of birds which you will see during the tour. As you travel, your knowledgeable guide will also dig into the lake's history through providing expert commentary. There will be some free time to enjoy a refreshing swim on the open lake or on the private beach, following which you can enjoy a refreshing drink on board. At the conclusion of your experience, return to Virpazar.
IncludesBoat tour Welcome drink Soft drinks and water Equipment for bird watching Experienced captain and crew
- • This tour will not take place in extreme wind
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€42.50Buy Tickets!