- Visit the UNESCO-recognized Church of Our Lady Ljevis
- Explore the Ottoman Old Town and Bazaar
- Enjoy the fantastic view of the city from the Castle of Prizren
- Visit the Sinan Pasha Mosque
- Take some free time to explore
Discover Prizren, considered to be the cultural capital of Kosovo, on a guided tour from Tirana. Explore an authentic and little-known treasure hidden in the heart of the Balkan Peninsula.
After pickup, travel for 2 hours and meet a local guide for a walking tour of the city entering the Sinan Pasha Mosque, The Church of Our Lady of Ljevis (UNESCO), The Museum of Prizren League, and the Ottoman Old Town known for its gold and silver filigree craftsmen.
Later, enjoy free time for lunch and wandering through the streets as you pass by elegant medieval houses and a castle for amazing views from above. Return to Tirana in the late afternoon.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund